Monday, 6 February 2012

Firefighters rescue man from kitchen fire

Firefighters led a man to safety following an accidental kitchen fire at a property in Hove.

Two crews, one from Brighton and one from Roedean, were called to the incident in Church Road in the early hours of this morning (6th February) at 00.08am.

Paramedics were on the scene to assist and crews stayed until 00.41am. The man did not suffer any serious injuries.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan was used to blow smoke from the building and firefighters will subsequently be carrying out a Home Safety Visit at the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment