Friday, 29 November 2013

Firefighters rescue woman and dog from Hastings fire

Firefighters came to the rescue of a woman and a dog, following a kitchen fire in Hastings.

Three crews attended the incident in Emmanuel Road yesterday (28th November) at 6.02pm.

An ambulance was requested for a 40-year-old female.

Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel jet to enable them to reach the pet dog and lead it to safety.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment