Thursday, 19 December 2013

Update on fatal fire in Barcombe

Investigators have concluded that a fatal fire in Barcombe on the morning of Saturday 14th December was accidental.

Firefighters went into the burning building and managed to reach a woman in her eighties but she was unresponsive.

Despite the best efforts of the crew, they were unable to revive her.
 
An investigation has revealed that the fire most likely started in the area of the electrical intake equipment.
 
Our thoughts are with the woman's family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment