East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service is thanking the public as normal service is resumed following a Fire Brigades Union strike.
The latest walkout took place between 5pm and 7pm today 15 July 2014 as part of the ongoing dispute with Government over pensions.
Our contingency crews who were on duty did not attend any incidents.
With resources reduced during strike periods, the Service has been urging the public to take extra care and spread the word among friends, family and neighbours to do what they can to prevent emergencies.
You can download our poster here:
Another strike begins at 6am tomorrow morning and drivers in particular are being asked to slow down and ensure they don't get distracted while behind the wheel.
Further strikes times and dates
• July 16th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 1700hrs and 1900hrs
• July 17th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 1700hrs and 1900hrs
• July 18th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 2300hrs and 0100hrs (19 July)
• July 19th 2014 between 1100hrs and 1300hrs & 2300hrs and 0100hrs (20 July)
• July 20th 2014 between 1700hrs and 1900hrs
• July 21th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 1700hrs and 1900hrs