Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Female treated for smoke inhalation after small fire



Last night (Monday) at 10.54pm firefighters from Bexhill responded to a fire alarm at Gavin Astor Court in Gavin Aster Close, Bexhill.

A small fire in a grill pan was out when they arrived.

Crews requested an ambulance for one female in her 50's who was suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation. They also ventilated the property.

A fire investigation has shown that the fire was accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment